Monday, November 29, 2010

A Rich Man

Wow! I'd heard of Donald Trump however I had no idea he was that wealthy, not until I watched a recent documentary about him.

He's a self-made billionaire who has some amazing buildings which he has developed;  The Trump Tower being one of them. I photographed the building when I went was in the USA last year. :)

He has recently bought a huge plot of land in Scotland, which he is planning to develop. I didn't realize that his mother was Scots.

He also owns a number of golf course.

Most of his family all work for his company....His father was a real estate developer based in New York City. Donald Trump followed on in the family business striving to develope his father's business by  turning it into a huge company. It seems he did just that. :)

"Who Wants To Be A Millionair" from High Society


SmileyRose x

No comments: