Monday, November 29, 2010

The X-Factor

On tonights programme there were two acts voted off the show.

First to go was Katie.  It was sad because I would have liked to have seen her get a little further. Next there was a sing-off between Mary and Wagner.  Mary really did sing her heart out and it was a very good choice of song. Wagner on the other hand actually sang 'Unforgetable' really well, however he was voted off the show by the judges this evening. :)

I'm so glad to see Rebecca, Matt and One Direction get through to the finals. :)

Also on the show were The Wanted singing their new song "Lose My Mind".  I really like them because they remind me of the band Busted. :)

"Lose My Mind" by The Wanted


Also on the programmed was Justing Beiber singing "Baby"....it's such a good song. What a sweet looking guy. ;o)



Last but not least. Also on the programme was the lead singer from The Pussycat Dolls. The song didn't do anything for me, not a favourite.  I was a little surprised at her dancers. They  looked as if they'd been involved in something a bit kinky dressed in that PVC get-up.  Not really my favourite viewing, particularly on an entertainment programme...it just wasn't my cup of tea. :)

SmileyRose  x

No comments: