Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Celebrity Marriage Break-Up!

I've just been reading about yet another celebrity marriage break-up.  Some have only been married for less than 5 yrs.  5 years or less is hardly long enough to call it a marriage because you are barely just getting to know each other at that stage.  It's more of a friendship and then a fall out with a friend rather than a marriage break.

I know I have been through a marriage break-up previously, however I was married for 15 years.  It was a relatively long marriage by todays standards.

Personally speaking, I think you have to be married for a considerable length of time before you can even call it a marriage these days because some folk take marriage far too lightly. Marriage is not a joking matter and it's something which should be taken seriously.

SmileyRose  x

No comments: