Monday, December 27, 2010

Feeling Deeply Saddened Today

I recently learned about the death of my friends mother. I'd known the whole family ever since I was 7yrs old when we'd all play together regularly. When their mother took ill a few months ago I wanted to go and visit her at the hospital. My friends gave me the courage and the strength to walk into the hospital ward as I was so nervous at the time.  I held the hand of their mother. She was looking very poorly indeed.  I was later comforted to hear that she'd managed to pull through her illness and she was eventually removed from the critical illness ward to another ward at the Stamford Hospital.  She managed to cling on to life for a little longer, until just recently I heard she passed away.

I am so thankful that I managed to visit her those few months ago. My last memories of her are when she opened her eyes very briefly and she smiled serenely at me.

My love goes out to the whole family who have lost their mother. I'm thinking of you all. I hope you all have the courage and strength to get over this sad event in your lives. XXXX

"In The Arms Of An Angel" by Sarah McLaughlin


With love
SmileyRose  x

No comments: