Sunday, December 05, 2010

Relationship Break-Up Quotes

1. Sometimes the best memories are the ones you have to lose.

2. Why did you leave me? When did you leave me? Where was I when this happened?

3. When we wear our heart on our sleeve, nobody notices our great butts!

4. If I have to be 'perfect' to keep my man faithful, then I'd rather just let him go and live alone. Perfect is an impossible state.

5. Love grows where trust is laid, and love dies where trust is betrayed.

6. Yearn for where you want to go, not for where you have already been: Your future will be better, your days will be brighter, and your nights will be filled with the glorious heavens.

7. I looked in the mirror this morning, but I only saw me without you.

8. If I stop thinking of you, will you be gone to me forever?

9. Sad endings begin every new romance.

10. If breakups never existed the music industry would go bankrupt.

SmileyRose  x

No comments: