Friday, December 24, 2010

"Save The Best For Last"

Ever since I was a little girl I have had the habit of saving the best for last.  It doesn't always happen, however I like to save the best for last whenever possible.:)

This evening I sat and wrapped Christmas presents whilst I sat and watched the film "Surviving Christmas" starring Ben Affleck. For all of those who have not watched the film yet I totally recommend it to you. Ben Affleck is just brilliant in it. The film is all about a millionaire who doesn't have a family of his own. He's looking to spend Christmas with a family and he's more than willing to pay for it. :)

Apart from having a soft spot for all Ben Affleck look-alikes, I really enjoy this actors films. Surviving Christmas is a funny romantic comedy, typical of the genre of films I mostly enjoy watching.

Well, the presents are just about wrapped and I just have one or two more Christmas cards to try and rush to folk before Christmas. :)

"Save The Best For Last" by Vanessa Williams


SmileyRose   x

No comments: