Sunday, December 19, 2010

Would you ever get married again? If so who to? What kind of a man?

Getting married again is not something which I have totally ruled out. I liked married life, but I'm not complaining about being single either. If you'd asked me the same question a few years ago then I would perhaps have said differently as I had no thoughts of ever marrying again. I have no idea who that might be to and he'd have to be pretty special to ever make me think about going down that road again. If or when it ever happens then I'll be sure to update my blog for you all to read about because I'm sure you'd all like to know who the lucky fellow might be. ;)
Ask Me Anything, Just As Long As It's Within Reason. :)

If I ever married again, this will definitely be the song playing at my wedding. ;)
"From This Moment" by Shania Twain

No comments: