Monday, December 13, 2010

The X-Factor

Well done to Matt for winning X-factor 2010. It was nice to see my three top favorites as finalists on the programme.  I chose all three right at the beginning of the programme, therefore I was really happy to see them all as finalists.

If I am totally honest though, I was rooting for Rebecca to win...mainly because she has been the most consistent singer on the programme.  She did not have any 'off' days and she always seemed to get out there and give it her best.  She was the most outstanding singer on the show with Matt and One Direction both a close second. :)

You know what they say.....the No.2 is often the best!  Look at Robbie Williams and the year he sang 'Angels'.....he should have been No.1 that year. ;)  It was great to see 'Take That' on the programme too. :)

SmileyRose  x

No comments: