Friday, February 04, 2011

Brunettes

Someone recently mentioned to me that there are an ever increasing number of women who are all dying their hair and apparently it is unfashionable to be a brunette these days. What a load of utter rubbish. Apparently someone suggested that if your hair colour was anything other than brunette then you were less likely to get male attention. The person who dared to suggest that I was a brunette seeking attention needs thick slime tipped over them? I am happy with whatever my hair colouring is, however  I was born a brunette and if folk cannot except the fact that I have a personality and my hair colour is just part of who I am, then they're more nuts than I thought they were. :)

I have never been vain enough to even consider if someone is going to like me any better if I dyed my hair. Anyone who thinks that the colour of their hair will help them gain male attention then more fool them. Besides, I wouldn't want to be associated some guy who was so shallow that he was only interested in me for the colour of my hair. :)

Be proud of who you are and don't let anyone else bring you down....besides, if most folk are dying their hair another colour then I'm only too glad to be different.  ;)

SmileyRose  x

3 comments:

Bald Eagle said...

Anyone who has some hair to colour then i think they're extremely lucky and can they feel the envy.

Red Head said...

I'm not brunette yet but I think brunette hair is great.

Anonymous said...

It's not about what colour hair someone has that counts, it's all about what kind of a personality they have which matters.