Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Family Evening

I have been really busy decorating however it was also nice to take a little break to visit family members. I spent the evening with my folk in Stamford recently whereby I enjoyed a lovely dinner and friendly chatter. It was a lovely evening. There was no television and just family time together. You can't beat those times. :)

I spent the evening visiting a friend whilst we watched the Eurovision Song Contest recently. Well it was nice to just sit and relax in front of the TV with some ginger beer. I didn't agree with the winner, as usual. :)

Well done to Spain for feeling proud of their own language as I feel the same about mine. It wasn't an English contest therefore I didn't expect only to listen to English songs. :)

Terry Wogan was sadly missed from this year's contest however I really enjoyed listening to host Graham Norton as he was rather amusing. I loved his comment about saving the best for last, but not in the case of the final song playing that evening. LOL I tend to agree with him. ;)

Hmmm never mind England, there's always next year to win. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: