Wednesday, August 10, 2011

That's Huge! 49 Carats??????

I tricked you!  No it wasn't those kind carats. ;)

A Spectacular Proposal

It has recently been reported that a man from China has recently proposed to his girlfriend with 49 Carrots. Yes this very subject conjured up images of a huge diamond ring;  unfortunately it has nothing to do with those kinds of Carats ;)

Apparently 49 folk dressed up as carrots and they all danced at a shopping centre where the guy’s girlfriend just happened to be shopping at the time. The man continued to dance away in his bright orange carrot suit as he proposed to his girlfriend. Considering both of them had only met each other 6 months prior to his proposal he didn't seem to mind the £9,300 cost of the whole set up. The whole proposal took him around 3 weeks to perfect however to his delight and probably everyone else’s delight his girlfriend accepted his marriage proposal. Ewwww! It wouldn't have been so great if he went through all of that trouble only to be let down right at the last minute.

Yay! Congratulations to Carrot Boy and his intended. ;)

SmileyRose x

14 comments:

Mary said...

I bet you wished it were those kind of carats though!!! ;)

Frances R A Napper (SmileyRose) said...

Now that would be one huge diamond. What kind of a man is going to buy me a diamond that big one wonders? ;) If you find him send him my way. :)

Mary said...

After he's visited my way first I may think about it. ;)

Dawn said...

It sounds like we're all going to be fighting over this guy.

Frances R A Napper (SmileyRose) said...

I couldn't fight over a guy, that's not my style. I may feel a little saddened that he didn't choose me but no man is worth fighting over. It would be his loss. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'd kiss his feet. I want him to be mine.

Frances R A Napper (SmileyRose) said...

Get up off the floor! He'll walk all over you if you start off on the wrong foot. ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't care! I'm holding on to his leg as he drags me up the aisle just in case he runs away. ;)

Frances R A Napper (SmileyRose) said...

He won't respect you. Let him be the one to handcuff you up the aisle just in case you decide to run away. ;)

Anonymous said...

Now i can see why you'll never get wed. You're doing it all wrong!

Frances R A Napper (SmileyRose) said...

Maybe I am doing it all right. Marriage is one big step for mankind. It's also a scarey word. One shouldn't go into it lightly no matter how huge his bank balance. It's a committment...remember that. :)

Anonymous said...

If he buys me a huge ring then I'm committed for life.

Frances R A Napper (SmileyRose) said...

You make it sound more like a prison sentence rather than a marriage. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wears handcuffs *throws away the key*