Sunday, November 27, 2011

In Memory Of A Very Special Friend

A very special friend died a couple of years ago. She was special because I shared a number of good memories with her. She was a Mother and a Wife and she was taken away from them when she was still relatively young. I'd like to spend a moment, especially at this time of year to remember her and to think about her family.

My most special memory of this friend is the day she hugged me and we cried together. I was deeply sadened because she was leaving the area to go and live elsewhere. We kept in touch by writing to eachother regularly. She was always the first to send me a Christmas card.

This post is dedicated to her because she was a very special friend and she is sadly missed. x

This is also a good time to think about all of the family and friends who have passed away in recent years. They're all sadly missed by me. xx

Frances Napper (SmileyRose) x

No comments: