Monday, November 21, 2011

Sexy, Laid Back, Independant?....Then Forget About Finding Mr Right!!! :)

I've just been reading a recent DM newspaper article. It suggests that if you are a woman who is sexy, laid back, independent...then some women just AREN'T wife material. *Giggles* I guess that rules me out then. ;) The article goes on to say, women who are growing older as they search for their Mr Right should reconsider finding Mr “Almost Right” instead as it would be better than a single life...? Says who???? :)

Hmm I agree with the article to some extent as I've never really been searching for a Mr Right as such. As far as I am concerned personality plays a huge importance when it comes to finding the right type of guy to have a relationship with. I don't think there is anything wrong with a woman waiting for her 'ideal' type of man to come along and sweep her off her feet. There’s also no harm or shame in being single these days either. I certainly don't think it's called being fussy at all. As far as I am concerned my right kind of guy would have to be accepting of me and my family, without prejudice which is one of the reasons why I have never gone out of my way to chase around after guys. I usually tend to let them do the chasing initially or at least until I learn to trust them. I much prefer to know a man likes me, for just being me. :)

It is important to me to be with someone who is compatible with me, therefore I see no harm in being a little fussy sometimes. :)


SmileyRose x

No comments: