Sunday, November 20, 2011

They Are Not Friends At All

I give up!!! Why is it that some of my old friends don't keep in touch with me anymore and they keep sending younger women with the same names to come and befriend me? :) It's becoming a habbit. :) If they don't want to be friends...then it's ok but stop sending folk who are much younger than they are to come befriend me...I don't have anything in common with any of them....and they are definitely NOT friends but only aquantances and I am wondering why these much younger folk so badly want to become my friend when they are not folk I would normally befriend in the first place.

I am more likely to make friends with other folk in the same age group as me...give or take a few years either way. :) This does not of course include old friends of the family/family members as there are young and old friends who I know already (usually old friends/family members and their children from over 10yrs ago). Many of them have been family friends for a number of years.. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: