Sunday, November 06, 2011

'Twilight'

What a lovely and relaxing day I have had at a friends home today. I would also like to thank her hubby for allowing us to take over the front room to watch a marathon Twilight session of 3 DVD's (6 hours ish) .....stopping only for a take-away pizza. We also managed to stuff ourselves with crisps and chocolates and we drank advocate and lemonade too. :)

The fireworks were blasting away outside but we continued watching for a whole 6 hours would you believe?  I even got to give Suzie (their dog) a little comforting as she seemed a little scared by the fireworks.

My verdict on the trilogy this evening. The 'Twilight' films get an incredible 10 points from me. I don't often give top marks for any film/s unless I have thoroughly enjoyed watching them. I can't wait until November 17th when the next 'Twilight' film will be released at the cinema. Yipeeeee! ;)  The film stars Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart. :)

I thoroughly recommend watching the films before the new one is released later this month, just to freshen your memory.

I later watch the X-Factor. My choice to win is Misha. I've enjoyed every one of her performances so far. She has talent. 2nd Marcus Collins 3rd favourite The Risk. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: