Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Was On The Radio This Morning :)

It was a funny kind of a day today. :) 

It began with me sitting down to breakfast this morning. I logged into my facebook account and I then made a search for Heart Radio, Cambridgeshire.  I looked for this specifically so that I could see the new Stripper comedy sketch on facebook.  DJ's  Kev and Ros from Heart Radio made this as a Christmas Special. I actually laughed out loud when I watched it this morning as the original sketch made by Morcambe and Wise some years ago still makes me a chuckle whenever I watch it.  It's just so funny. :)

Anyway, the next thing I know I get a telephone call from Kev and Ros because I happened to 'like' their sketch.  It was funny as I was on my way to work and I was sitting on the bus at the time of the call. I could feel my cheeks hotting up as I spoke to them live on air this morning... basically to tell them how much I enjoyed their funny sketch of the Stripper. LOL Ros's chopping of the grapefruits was so funny. I then wished them a Merry Christmas and that was my spotlight moment over and done with. :)  After I finished the call I remembered I was still on the bus and as I looked up at the others there were a few grumpy faces looking at me LOL.

It was fun and my thanks to Kev and Ros for making me feel so comfortable chatting to them this morning. ;)

SmileyRose x

No comments: