Friday, December 09, 2011

The School Nativity Play

You will always remember your childs first Nativity play....and all of the little children singing hymns to celebrate Christmas and the birth of Jesus. "Away In A Manger" is probably one of the more popular nativity hymns your child is likely to learn. It's a tearful event for most parents who attend their childs first nativity play. I remember the tears rolling down my cheeks as I saw both of my ...children take the stage for the very first time. The excitement on their little faces before hand was fabulous to watch. They didn't want to be late for school on this very important day. I arrive at the school and I take a seat. I feel my stomach churning because I so want everything to go smoothly for them. The play begins...hooray it's going smoothly and then suddenly you start to smile again when you hear one little child fluffing his/her lines....there are chuckles coming from the audience and there's lots of awwwing. Awww the little angels.....I have such happy memories. :)



SmileyRose x

No comments: