Saturday, December 17, 2011

Strictly Come Dancing :)

FINALS

I was so happy for the winners Harry and Aliona. ;)  I'm a Lion, a Leo the lion therefore I was rooting for both Harry and Alion-a-team. ;)

Commiserations to Jason and his partner and also Chelsee and her partner too. They too were fabulous dancers.

The show ended with the song 'Simply the Best'  by Tina Turner...and they were the best! 

I've enjoyed watching the show over the past few weeks....it has been great!  I loved the finale this evening when all of the previous contestants from this years show, all danced together.

I have a love for the programme because my own parents were such fabulous ballroom dancers. In fact I remember folk leaving the dance floor to watch my parents dance...because they were so good.  I used to enjoy dancing and I was quite a good mover in my youth. ;) My eldest daughter did me proud not all that long ago when I went to see her in one of her ballroom dancing concerts. She is an excellent dancer too.  It seems it runs in the family. ;)

Thank you to Sir Bruce Forsyth for bringing us such a fabulous show. What are we going to do for the rest of the year now?:)



SmileyRose x

No comments: