Thursday, December 08, 2011

Thinking Back To My Childhood

Thinking back to my childhood and how excited I would become when the Stirling Road van pulled up at the end of our street....how I'd rush over to the van to buy myelf a Lucky Bag. It was really disappointing if the prize inside the bag turned out to be naff though. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing could beat the times when I stayed at my grandmother's home. How I'd love to run to the corner shop at the end of her street. I used to call the assistant 'Lady.' She had lots of sweetie jars behind her counter. I'd buy loads of sweeties with my pocket money and one or two of those little sugared mice she used to keep on the end of her counter. Awww those were the good old days. ;)

SmileyRose x

No comments: