Monday, January 23, 2012

Call Me Old Fashioned Or Whatever!!!! :)

In all of my years I have never slept with anyone else whilst I have still been in a relationship with someone else. I am very fussy when it comes to relationships. I believe that mutual respect, trust and loyalty are primary for a solid relationship. If a guy doesn't like me because I refuse to sleep with him until I am ready....then that is his problem and he's probably someone not worth me knowing anyway. :)

I don't think it is as unusual for folk to be in their 30's before they sleep/have a sexual relationship with someone. There are an awful lot of men and woman out there who are scared of sexual promiscuity and catching a sexual disease. There are far more virgins out there than you probably thought. :)

It is indeed a very important lesson to learn that you don't get any extra points for sleeping around with as many folk as you can...quite the contrary really.....you're likely to get a very horrid sexual disease if you sleep around with others who have been sexually promiscuous.

Don't sleep with someone because you think you should and because all of your friends are sleeping with their boyfriends. They won't thank you or help you to look after a baby if you fall pregnant nor will they applaud you if you catch something urky. Sometimes the Guy is less willing to stand by you if you fall pregnant before he is ready to start a family. Accidents can occur I know...but try to remember there are precautions you can use. Bringing a baby into the world can be quite costly for the ordinary working couples. Babies can be quite demanding and tiring. I have been fortunate enough to bring up two children of my own....and I know exactly what it's like. I wouldn't change either of them for the world and I am so glad I had my then husband to help me bring up two adorable children however we didn't have children until we were both ready to have them...they were both planned.

My advice to you: Always Stop! Wait! Think about the type of relationship you are in before you take it another step further and you sleep with someone.... oh and try not to have children until you plan for them. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: