Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Don't You Just Love Listening To Romantic Songs?

Over the next few days I am going to list some of my favourite romantic songs of all time :)

Always and Forever - Heatwave
If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You - Savage Garden
When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating
Always - Bon Jovi
You're The First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White
I Swear - Boyz To Men
Have You Ever Loved A Woman - Bryan Adams
The Power Of Love - Huey Lewis and The News
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
When I Need You - Leo Sayer
How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - Michael Bolton
Baby I Love You - Jennifer Lopez
Up Where We Belong - Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley
From This Moment - Shania Twain
Touch Me In The Morning (Theme From Mahogany) - Diana Ross
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Air Supply
Feel - Robbie Williams
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Everything I Do, I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John
Evergreen - Will Young
Only You - The Platters
Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
Lady In Red - Chris de Burgh
If I Aint Got You - Alicia Keys
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston
Crazy For You - Madonna
Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You - Roberta Flack and Paebe Bryson
Runaway - The Corrs
We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
Baby I Love You - Jennifer Lopez
No Place That Far - Westlife
Endless Love - Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You - UB40 or Elvis
When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
To Make You Feel My Love - Adele
Move Closer - Phyllis Nelson
Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart
The Power Of Love - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
Crazy For You - Madonna
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
Miss You Nights - Cliff Richard
I'm Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton John
A Million Love Songs - Take That
Everybody In Love - JLS

SmileyRose x

No comments: