Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

...to all of you single folk out there.  I am wishing you lots of love. ;) 

This also goes to all of you folk out there who will be apart from your loved ones today. I'm wishing you all a lovely day. :)

A few Valentine's rhymes just for you. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Valentine treasures are people who
have often crossed your mind,
family, friends and others, too,
who in your life have shined

the warmth of love or a spark of light
that makes you remember them;
no matter how long since you've actually met,
each one is a luminous gem,

who gleams and glows in your memory,
bringing special pleasures,
and that's why this Valentine comes to you:
You're one of those sparkling treasures!

by J Fuchs


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


If I reached out my hand, will you hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will you hug me ?
If I reach for your lips, will you kiss me ?
If I capture your heart, will you love me ??


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


























xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
but Always we make love with our hearts.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Let's share the world
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


If my heart were a cabbage
I'd cut it into two
The leaves I'd give to others
But the heart I'd give to you


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Have a lovely day everyone. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: