Sunday, February 05, 2012

I'm Feeling So Much Better Now!!!

Feeling so much better now! I went outside to build a snowman in my back garden this afternoon. It's nothing too elaberate and it's only a small one but i had great fun using the shovel to pat it down really hard in order to make the snow nice and compact *has big grin on her face* I needed that! :) I had to use carrots for the eyes too therefore he only has a short nose now. My lovely beef stew is in the oven and the dumplings are made. I've put lots of red wine in it to make it just that bit tasier. I can't wait to say "bon appitite"....or "cheers" to all of the commoners here. ;):)


Later: Hmm just put the 20 mins swimmers in the oven...the potatoes are funny shaped. They're British Anya Potatoes....I've not tried them before. :)

Ok time to open my bottle Rose wine.  ;)

SmileyRose x

No comments: