Monday, March 26, 2012

A Girly Weekend

Lauren (youngest daughter) and I had a really great 'girly' weekend together. I am so glad she was here to cheer me up. We spent Saturday afternoon doing some serious shopping together. Lauren managed to find a really nice pair of jeans. Although she looked great in the jeans…I feel sure she would have looked great wearing a bin liner. ;)

After a hard day of shopping we went to Starbucks and treated ourselves to a Strawberry & Cream Frappaccino. If you have not tried this drink before then I urge you to try it. Seriously, you don’t know what you are missing. ;)  We then took a lovely stroll around the Peterborough Cathedral together. :)

We later became a little peckish and so we decided to go to Nando's for dinner. The meal was delicious and the company was great! :) At Nando’s we met up with a couple of females who sat on the next table to us....they were both great fun to chat to. My spirits desperately needed lifting and I was definitely in the right company that evening. We are going to remain in touch and added each other onto Facebook.  Now that's how I enjoy meeting new folk....in person first. :)

The girly evening didn't stop there. The rest of the evening was spent having some more girly fun whilst sharing funny stories together....it was just a typical girly day and I enjoyed every minute of it.


Sometimes when you are really feeling a bit down it's great to spend time with those folk who know how to cheer you up. Thanks to you all. x :)

















Lauren and I drinking our Frappaccinos whilst going for a walk at Peterborough Cathedral. :)

























































































SmileyRose x

No comments: