Monday, March 05, 2012

My Recent Visit To See Both Of My Daughters :)

I very recently took a few days off work and I went to visit my daughter in Ipswich. I had a very pleasant and a comfortable stay at The Novotel. Breakfast was good. I ate a full English breakfast during my stay. :) I reccommend Jacey's cafe for an excellent hot chocolate. :) The marina around the University campus is fabulous.  There are a number of small restaurants in the area. There is a huge cinema just around the corner from the hotel. Isaacs was great for Fish & Chips. The town is great for shopping. During my visit I also visited the Ghandi Exhibition at the University Campus.  I loved my stay. :)  Ps Thank you to the young lady who took my photograph at Jacey's. She was really sweet. :)


























#
















































































































































































































I could not resist meeting up with both of my daughters.  I darted down to Cambridge to meet Lauren for a shopping trip and lunch at Nandos in Cambridge.  She was overly excited because she had her braces removed. :)





















SmileyRose x

No comments: