Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Whittlebury Hall & Spa:)

Last week I visited Whittlebury Hall and Spa, Northampton.  I had the most fabulous time. I had some pampering treatment. The hotel room was very comfortable. I also attended a dinner and a George Michael tribute.  The evening was really lovely.  There was a disco afterwards.  I made one or two new friends too.  I would love to go back again it was such a lovely exerience. :)


































































Me outside the back of the hotel.

























































































































Me getting ready for an evening out..with curls.;)  I became so used to the white dressing gowns...particularly when I was at the Spa. :)























The hotel bedroom












No comments: