Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Corrs :)




I simply love the songs by The Corrs and "Angel" is indeed one of my favourites because it reminds me of both of my daughters. :)  I love the Irish...particularly as both of my daughters are indeed part Irish. ;)

Below is a picture of my daughter Catherine (Kitty)...The picture was taken back in 2009 during a holiday we had with friends in Menorca. It was the first time Catherine had ever flown abroad and It was a pleasure to see the excitement on her face for the very first time. As a Mum I was more interested in looking at her rather than looking outside at the picturesque scenery as we were about to land.  The look on her face was something I'll never forget. She has of course flown abroad on many occasions since our holiday together. :)

Ps  Since me first liking this song...one of nieces was born and is appropriately called 'Angel'... so I have another good reason to like the song.:)

Our time in Menorca was beautiful and the summer sunshine was lovely :
























SmileyRose x

No comments: