Monday, April 23, 2012

'The Pirates An Adventure With Scientists'


Oh what a fab evening I had the other day. I've went to watch 'The Pirates An Adventure With Scientists'  during the evening. I must say the film made me chuckle and I loved it. :)
Catherine Napper (my daughter)... you were quite right! I thought the film was called Pirates The Misfits for some reason. I must be seeing things as I honestly thought that was the title of the film.  It seems like I was wrong. :) I'm not usually wrong though...I can't figure out how I managed to get it wrong this time.;) Oh well. :)
The film was excellent and for those who have not watched it yet I'm not going to be a spoiler here.
There was adventure, humour and a little romance.  Hugh Grant and David Tennant both in the same film....wow! :)  The film had a little romance...well you could call it a romance because the Captain Pirate has this thing about an extinct bird. She's a bit of Dodo. A bit like me I guess. :)  I won't spoil the film entirely but they seemed inseperable. You would need to go and watch the film to really appreciate it....it's a goody.
I like the part when the chain of parates all join hands in order to save the Captain Pirate and his DoDo bird from getting mangled in a huge fan. :)
One of my friends rated the film 8/10. I  would give the film a firm 9/10. :)
I love the soundtrack to the film...love that song "London Calling" by The Clash. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: