Tuesday, May 01, 2012

GP's Urge Parents To.....

Whooping cough aka Pertussis - DPT and DTaP Vaccines.

Whooping cough is highly infectious. I heard only today that there was a small epidemic in the UK. Wonders if anyone actually disagrees with the vaccines.

Both of my children were vaccinated against whooping cough when they were small babies because I heard the risks of babies catching the infection were fairly high and in some cases it resulted in fatal consequences. I had to weigh up the pros and cons of having my children vaccinated. I'd also read about the harrowing stories of damage and death caused by the pertussis vaccines.

Wonders if such vaccines are harmful/dangerous to your child/ren?

Some GPs have actually urged parents to immunise their children against whooping cough after a rise in cases across the South East in the first three months of this year.

CLICK HERE  to see BBC News report.

SmileyRose x

No comments: