Saturday, May 05, 2012

Meeting Up With Family Members & Old Friends :)

What a fabulous week it has been this week!!

On Monday I took the day off work and I decided to go down to London to meet up with family members and an old friend. :)

I took the train down to London. I am pleased to say there were no delays. :) I reached London in good time and I caught the tube to Covent Garden. I met up with my Aunt & Uncle and my cousin and his girlfriend. It was wonderful just sitting and catching up together over lunch. :)

There is something about London that gives me a buzz. I'm glad I took my camera with me. I managed to take a few photographs which I hope to post her later on. :)

Later I met an old friend I had not seen for many years. It was so good to catch up together over a bite to eat and to chat about some of the old times we used to have together. Ah those fun days. ;)

Today I had lunch with another old friend. We met up at the Waterside Garden Centre, Nr Bourne. Lunch was lovely. It was great to catch up and recall of the old times together.

It's rather funny that all of our children are all in the same age group. It seems that we were all bringing our families up at the same time.

I love family and I love my old friends. ;)


SmileyRose x




No comments: