Monday, May 21, 2012

"Please" by Robin Gibb - Bee Gees Singer Dies - RIP



RIP Robin Gibb

I bought this beautiful single a few years ago by Robin Gibb. I loved it.  Sadly Robin Gibb aged 62yrs died today after his long battle with cancer.  The Bee Gees were fabulous....one of my all time favourites.  They made such hits as "How Deep Is Your Love" "Night Fever" "Staying Alive" "You Should Be Dancing" "If I Can't Have You" "More Than A Woman" "Too Much Heaven" "To Love Somebody" "Massachusetts" "Tragedy" "Words" "Jive Talking" and "You Win Again."

There were also a number of songs written by the Bee Gees but they were made famous by other artists. Some of those in my own record collection are: "Emotion" by Samantha Sang, "Immortality" by Celine Dion, "Chain Reaction" by Diana Ross, "Grease" by Frankie Valli and "Woman In Love" by Barbara Streisand....there were many, many more.

Prayers and thoughts to Robin Gibb's family members at this sad time.

SmileyRose x

No comments: