Sunday, June 17, 2012

"On My Own" by FRANCES from Les Miserables ;)

Today is a day especially for all Fathers. :)  Happy Fathers Day to you all. :)
I spent some time with my own Father yesterday evening. It was lovely to just sit and chat together over a cup of tea and a slice of cake. :)
I also had a beautiful day at Duxford with one of my daughters. I couldn't wait to tell my Dad what a fabulous day we had.  :)
I was trying to think of an appropriate song for my Dad ... So today I am "On My Own" :) I'm... a huge fan of the musical Les Miserables. I have been to see the musical at the Westend. I particularly like this song by Frances Ruffelle, a lady who shares the same first name as me. LOL not only does she share my name she even look a little like how I used to look when I was younger....even the curly permed hair is the same. ;)

SmileyRoseFrances x

No comments: