Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Ooop Sorry! Wrong Account :)

Oh dear! I have just logged into my Facebook account however someone else's photographs and details came up on my screen instead of my own. How strange. I could have hovered and looked at all of their photographs/posts etc however I did not want to intrude.:)

The person whose details I logged into did not appear to be very British as I am sure the profile mentioned another country as their place of residence (where they live)....besides all of their friends/family names all appeared to be foreign sounding names and not English/British ones. Crumbs! Some of those names I couldn't even begin to pronounce. Ewww! Can you imagine all of those poor folk who have to deal with folk's names every day? Ewww I should imagine there would be lots of confusion particularly when the folk spelling their own names cannot speak very good English! 

I then logged out of their account very quickly and I tried logging back into my own account again only this time I did so without too much trouble....thank goodness. :)

All of my family have very English Christian names which are all easy to pronounce.  Even my Mother, Father, Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles on BOTH sides of the family had quite English/British first names. :)

Oh well that's my excitement for today. ;)

SmileyRose x

No comments: