Thursday, June 07, 2012

Us At Hamerton Zoo

Lauren my youngest daughter and I had the most fabulous day out at Hamerton Zoo on Saturday :)

It's great to spend just Mum and Daughter time together sometimes. I think Lauren may be as good at taking good snaps like her Mum. :)

This little guy was so adorable :)


Lauren's Kissy Face :)

























Hi I'm Laurens Mum









Ewww he slobbered a little on my hands. Wipes hands in grass. :)









Yuk! :)





























Hello, Hello Hello :)







These are the Cheetah's Lauren...they're not as cute as you think. They'd eat you alive. :)









Let's go and get a hot chocolate and a muffin :)








Aww the Wise Old Owls :)











Lauren look there are some cuties out there...it's just a case of waiting for the right one. ;)









Watch out for those little monkey's ...they love to play around. ;)













The old monkey's like to sit back and watch sometimes :)













We'll say no more about the camels with the humps. :)







...and then there are all of those wannabees....or are they Wallabees, I forget now. ;)
























Yes this is my happy blog site and you have been viewing me, my daughter and all of the animals.  :)



SmileyRose x

No comments: