Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Lovely & Relaxing Day

Recently I visited a friend for dinner. I spent the evening with both her and her husband chatting and watching a couple of dvd's together.  It was a lovely and relaxing evening. It's nice to spend time just chilling out with friends from time to time. :)

To keep up with the relaxation theme....today I popped into Sainsbury and I treated myself to chicken korma for dinner, a bottle of pina colada, some cashew nuts and my copy of  the book 'Fifty Shades of Grey' by EL James.  I am now on chapter two of the first book. Excitement! ;o) 

So funny. Whilst I was chatting to the till assistant at Sainsbury she mentioned that she thought I worked as a teacher because I looked familiar to her. What a nice compliment. :)

I stopped to watch a little TV this evening.  I'm wondering who is going to get through to the finals of Superstar.  Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber has now chosen his final ten possible Jesus Christ Superstars. :)

Ah and to make the day even more relaxing my eldest daughter Catherine phoned home. It was lovely to chat to her. ET did phone home. ;o)

SmileyRose x

No comments: