Sunday, July 08, 2012

Mens Final - Wimbledon 2012

This afternoon I took great pleasure in watching the men's final at Wimbledon between Andy Murray and Roger Federer.  I have stopped crying now. :)

Thank you to Andy Murray for bringing me such pleasure today. You did your country proud. What a brilliant game. :)

Well done to Roger Federer for winning his 7th Wimbledon title...he was amazing.  He would have taken some beating however Andy Murray came so close. ;)

I sat watching the TV with my bowl of strawberries and a few nibbles. It was great....I watched the game from start to finish. 

It was a bit unfortunate that rain stopped the game for a while until they covered the centre court.

Awww Roger Federer's twin daugher's looked so cute...one has the middle name Rose....nice name.. ;)

SmileyRose x

No comments: