Monday, July 23, 2012

Mmmmm Smell Those Flowers ;o)

This evening I decided to treat myself out to dinner at Sainsbury and then afterwards I did a little flower shopping. :) I managed to buy a few flowers for my garden. I now feel like Mary Mary quite contrary. ;)

I eventually ended up at B&Q as I needed to purchase a few bits 'n' bobs.

LOL after I had finished shopping I came out of the huge DIY store looking rather flummoxed whilst I pushed the trolley. I couldn't remember where I parked my car. One of the friendly assistants saw the look on my face and she asked me what type of a car I was driving. I explained to her the reason why I had that look upon my face and I think she understood...well she was grinning at me. :) I told her it was a blue car. Her grin became even bigger at this stage as when we both looked around the carpark there was about 100 other blue cars in the car park.:)

Eww what a day I've had but you will be pleased to know that I eventually managed to find my car in the end....it was right where I had left it. Lost but now found. ;)


SmileyRose x

No comments: