Sunday, July 22, 2012

'The Dark Knight Rises'

Heck! My adrenaline is still going!!! Batty woman has returned after just parking her my bat mobile in the bat den (garage). I ran indoors because that was one scary film I watched this evening...it really had my heart pounding. I loved the film....but it made me jump a few times. I've just been to see "The Dark Knight Rises" with a friend.....ooooo It made me shiver in my shoes. :)

My evening began when I arranged to meet a friend at the Showcase cinema, Peterborough. Heck! I was running late with one thing or another.  I had to text my friend to say that I would be a few minutes' late.  With my hair still damp after washing it this evening I managed to get to the cinema in good time.  Our screen was packed with folk all there to watch the film....and we still managed to get reasonable seats too.  ;) 

This film gets a good rating from me. I'm going to give it top marks as it was bordering on excellence thanks to the Writer Jonathan Nolan and Director Christopher Nolan....the Nolan's. :)

The film was quite scary in places. It's my border line. I wouldn't want to watch anything scarier than this film. It is now my scariest movie ever almost on par with 'Silence of The Lambs'... You must go and see it because it was thoroughly enjoyable. :)

The film had a host of brilliant stars: Anne Hathaway, Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Aaron Eckhart, Michael Caine, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Gary Oldman, Marion Cotillard and Morgan Freeman. :)

There was lots I like about the film...mainly that it was full of action from start to finish. :)

Hmmm it tells the story of how life could be if the wrong folk took over a place the size of London....now how scary would that be?  We would definitely need Batman and his merry team to help save us from the likes of The Penguin, The Joker and The Riddler. So glad it was Gotham City in danger and not London.  

Doesn't it just go to show how desperately we need the right folk to protect us all?....Those who are suitably trained to do so.  :)

The sequel perhaps: First there was Batman and then there was Robin and now there's Catwoman.....next installment Catwoman has Kittens. ;o) Meoooooow! ;)

Batman, Batman wherefore art thou Batman. Love Batty Woman. ;)


- Soundtrack 1 - The Masked Man (Hans Zimmer) - HD

SmileyRose x

No comments: