Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hello Campers!!!! ;o)


Hi Di Hi. :) Hello Campers. :o)

I have had a number of camping holidays with family and friends over the years. In fact when I as a young girl my parents used to take me camping at the beach in Cyprus. We had some fabulous camping holidays together.

I have camped out in tents, camper vans and caravans during my time. We have had some great holidays. :)

A few years ago I erected a tent in the back garden. We had tea light candles around the garden. The children invited their friends around. We had a party in the garden and then they all spent the night camping out in the garden. It was great fun to do. I quite often had the children's friends around at our home. It was always a very busy household. It helped that I was a full time mother at the time. :)

One of our favourite family camping holidays was at Searles, Hunstanton. The family often used this venue as a second holiday. It was often spent with the grandparents and the children. Both Catherine and Lauren loved the children's entertainer Rolo and of course their favourite was Sidney the Seal. ;o)

Catherine, Lauren and I once camped with a friend and her family at Searles. Both of our husband's were shift workers at the time and we decided to take our children away for the weekend whilst our hubbies were working shifts. LOL that was the year something went wrong with my car alarm. We had to call friends hubby to rescue us. Ewww. :)

More recently I have camped out in a camper van with another friend. Yes! :o) That was the year my daughter locked us out of the car and we tried all sorts to break into my car! The magnet on a string did not work! ;o) LOL thank goodness for the RAC. :) Oh yes and that was the time I also spent one evening having one too many drinks and I spent the evening singing to everyone. LOL unbeknown to me my friends' young daughter was recording me singing "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"...I cringed when she played it back to me. :o)

Yes I have had some fun camping holidays in my time. I have been known to camp out in a tent when it was freezing cold.....and it was snowing!!!! Ah but that's another story. ;o)

SmileyRose x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tend not to create a ton of responses, however I browsed
a few comments on this page "Hello Campers!!!! ;o)". I actually do have 2 questions for you if you don't mind. Is it simply me or does it look like like some of the comments appear like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on additional sites, I would like to follow you. Would you post a list of the complete urls of all your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Also visit my blog post door Design pictures