Sunday, August 05, 2012

Holidaying In The UK

I must admit that even though we have had rather a lot of rain this summer time...I have still refrained from going abroad this year. I have had a holiday and a number of days away in Britian only but I haven't let the weather deter me. I have still had some fabulous times. You can't beat the UK for lovely holidays...I simply love our countryside and all of the beauty which surrounds us. We have so much here. I find even the simplest of things beautiful...it can be a really old building which stands on it's own and when the sun shines on it, it can look glorious. It can be a hillside or the misty/foggy hilltop, a beautiful lake or river, a wooded walk, a beach.....we have so much beauty here. I've even enjoyed some days by the seaside without stepping foot outside of the country this year. :)

Hmmm I'm thinking about having another few days away in the UK. :)


SmileyRose x

No comments: