Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Loved The Holidays With My Children :)

Report on the news this morning. A high percentage of Mothers ready for their children to go back to school because they have used up all of their budget entertaining and catering for their children over the Summer holidays.

You don't always have to spend lots of money to keep your children entertained. We always managed and we weren't mega rich. I remember on a few occasions packing up some ske...
tch pads and just taking a simple walk down to the local church. We sat out on the grass on a beautiful summer day with a picnic and sketch pad....sketching. It didn't cost a penny and it kept my children entertained for the entire afternoon. :)

Crikey! Was I one of the few Mothers who actually loved being a full time Mother for a few years? I loved being off with my children and I dreaded the moment at the end of the school holidays when they went back to school.

Aww I miss those days. It's a good job some of us are different. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: