Friday, August 03, 2012

My Birthday (29th July)....Frances x :o)

I had the most fabulous birthday this year.  It is a very rare occasion to be able to spend the day with both of my children on the same day these days, particularly since Catherine began University and both of the girls and I lead such busy lives...so you can imagine how thrilled to bits I was when they both wanted to spend the day with me. :o)

We decided to go to the seaside together....so Hunstanton was our destination.  We had such a lovely day together. It was a little on the cool side to wear a swim suit or to paddle in the sea however we still had lots of fun just the same.  :)

Aww the fun things you can't wait to do when you're driving to the seaside. This was us last weekend. We played 'Who can see the sea first'....a game the girls used to love playing when they were younger. Lauren won on this occasion. I was too busy driving therefore I had my eyes on the road. ;) We played fun music on our journey to the seaside. We couldn't wait to put our feet in the sand....ah the feeling is lovely. Eating icecream as you walk along the seafront. Eating freshly made little donuts. Dipping toes in the sea. Looking out for the Wash monster.....the list goes on and on and on.

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside. ;o)



































































































































































































We found Nemo. ;)





































































































































































































SmileyRose x

No comments: