Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cozy Night Indoors Watching The TV :)

I have enjoyed a very quiet and cozy night indoors watching Downton Abbey this evening. It's great to have some decent Sunday evening viewing. Thinks my character should be Lady Sybil. ;o)

I am now watching William and Kate's South Seas Tour. It is narrated by Mary Nightingale.

The couple began their tour in Singapore a place I have a few memories off during my visit some years ago when I was on my way to Malaysia with my parents. My Father was stationed at RAF Butterworth. :)

Aww Malaysia all looks very different to when I lived there. I almost don't recognise the place. I loved my time living there for a couple of years during my childhood. :) I would love to visit again one day. :)

The Malaysian press have said they will run the topless stories during Kate's visit, however they will also run the stories of their visit. I do hope for their sake the visit takes main priority and not the topless photographs....as it seems to have done everywhere else. ;) 

It is good to hear that the couple have won their case in preventing anymore photographs being printed, however it appears the damage has already been done. One hopes their priviacy is not invaded anymore and that the Duchess may learn from this experience. One should never be over trusting when sunbathing topless, particularly if one is famous as you never know who may be snapping at you. ;) 

Prince William comes across as a very warm person. He is very similar to his Mother. :)

Their visit seems to have been a very rewarding one as I feel sure the folk of Malaysia made them feel very welcomed. :)

I must say, It was good to see the old place again. :)

SmileyRose x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy this is kinda of οff tоpic but ӏ was ωοndering if blogs
uѕe WYSIWYG eԁitors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
My web blog ; Full Article