Saturday, September 22, 2012

Going Back To Work

Someone asked me when did I feel was the right time to go back to work after the children come along?.....I didn't go back to work until BOTH of my children began Secondary school, everyone is different though. :)

I did volunteer work when the children were young and I gradually went back to paid employment by firsly selling Avon. I then went back to work part-time only before eventually going back to full-time employment. I also studied before going back to work. :)

Aww I've just looked back on some facebook photographs of my first year in the work force... after children. :)

It is funny how you tend to forget about all of the things which seemed to niggle a large majority of parents re their young toddlers. There were some who complained they didn't seem to get a moment to themselves because their youngsters did nothing but cry, particularly when their youngsters were teething. Some couldn't wait to get back to work. :) I agree that Motherhood isn't the easiest job in the world and it isn't for everyone, however I have brought up two children as a full time Mum and there were times when I would be at my tether also, but when I put everything into perspective and realized there were some terribly poorly children in this world and the hardships their parents go through ie, going in and out of hospitals etc because their children are so ill I would think to myself how fortunate I was to have two healthy daughters. I ofen hugged them both tightly and I thanked God  they were both fine.

I don't knock others for leading their lives in the way they choose. Sometimes a happy mother can make a difference to a child. I was always happy being at home with my children though and if I had to do it all over again I woudn't change it for the world. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: