Saturday, September 29, 2012

Good Friends ;o)

I have enjoyed making friends with many folk who either live within the United Kingdom, as well as those who live abroad....however I am more likely to make 'GOOD' friends with all of those folk who speak the same language as my family and I. We were all brought up speaking the English language only. It's my mother tongue so to speak. Therefore if your communication skills are at a good level then I am likely to want to be a friend.

I love to go out clothes shopping from time to time, therefore if you like to dress in classic westernised clothing, I am likely to make 'good' friends with you...although I have made friends with one or two folk who like to wear their own custom clothing...but it is very unlikely that we will go clothes shopping together because our tastes differ. ;o)

My favourite shops are M&S and John Lewis, although I have shopped at other stores for clothes as well. I love the more classic styles the best rather than anything overly trendy. I tend to leave trendy for my daughters to enjoy. ;o)

Both my Mother and Father were always complimented on their style of clothing, particularly when they were younger. I remember my Mother dressing up in some really pretty cocktail dresses and my Father wearing a tuxedo whenever they went to a dance together.  They both enjoyed dancing and they were both good ballroom dancers. :)

SmileyRose x

1 comment:

Frances R. A. Napper said...

Aww bless his heart. A few weeks ago this guy tried so hard to impress me. He tried talking to me and I think he was saying something about going out for a drink. I kept on nodding when I thought I ought to but I hadn't the foggiest what he was actually asking me. He was so nice but there was a definite lack of communication. He wasn't understanding me either. It was so funny. ;)