Saturday, September 08, 2012

"Brave" - Curly Locks ;o)

I have had some good pampering this afternoon. I am now sporting an all over curly perm, a little like the hairstyle Andie MacDowell had in 'Four Weddings & A Funeral.' I really liked the 80's hair fashion and I am so pleased to hear that the curly perm is back and it's considered quite stylish again. :)

Thanks to my hairdresser Robert at the Michael John Hair Salon for giving me a 'different' and a new look. It's exactly what I asked for. ;o)

Later this evening I went to see "Brave" at the Peterborough Showcase Cinema.  It is the latest Disney film currently showing at most cinemas.  I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the film. It was just brilliant!!!! :)

The film can be watched in 3D if this is what you prefer. It is all about Princess Merida and how she wants to break with Royal tradition.

She makes a reckless choice after meeting a witch who casts an evil spell on her mother. Then steps are made to set things right again.

What an adventure. I loved the film. :)

The film had a great cast - Voices of Characters: Kelly Macdonald, Billy Connolly, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and Robbie Coltrane and many more. The film was fabulous!!!! :o)

SmileyRose x

No comments: