Saturday, September 22, 2012

Swaddling Your Newborn Babies

When both of my daughters were newborns they both slept in a moses basket which was placed in a their cot. I use to swaddle them both in a blanket as well so that they felt nice and secure... like they were when they were in the womb. There was an art to swaddling but it was good and it worked for us. It also stopped them from scratching their faces. :)

Unsure if most new mothers have noticed, however sometimes when your newborns are in a deep sleep they sometimes wake with a fright and their arms fly up in the air. By swaddling them it prevents them from doing this as it makes them feel nice and secure. :)

SmileyRose x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do уou have a ѕρam iѕѕue on this
blog; I also am а bloggeг, аnԁ I was
wanting to know your ѕituаtion; we havе crеateԁ some niсе methods аnd wе
aгe looking to swap solutions with οther folks, be suгe to ѕhοot me an e-mail
if intеrested.
Feel free to surf my blog : newborn babies