Saturday, September 15, 2012

This Will Make You Smile :) SmileyRose Young Days :)

I was recently going through some old photographs. Here are a few I'd like to share with you. They are all photographs of me. :)  Don't anyone laugh. :)  I loved the way my grandmother spent time putting ringlets in my hair especially for the occasion. I was wearing a full length sky blue lined dress with a very fine lace over the the top. It was very pretty indeed. :)























Above is a photograph of me aged just 7yrs old. I was a bridesmaid at my Uncle and Aunts wedding. LOL some things don't change and sometimes I still walk around looking at my feet. :)



This is me back in the 80's. I was very petite and I worked in a fashion boutique back in those days. I loved fashion and I would try to keep up with all of the trends during that time. I was a new romantic fan and I particularly liked the frilly blouse and the rara skirts. I remember wearing pedal pushers and knickerbockers. During my weekends I'd sometimes lounge around in a fashion pair of jeans. LOL remembers the drainpipes. Oxford bags were very in at one stage. I was far too young to really appreciate the 1960's fashion although I remember my Mum wearing mini skirts, tank tops and platform shoes...lol. :o)


























Goodness...look at my curly perm. It was indeed very fashionable back in the 80's. I liked to keep up with all of the hair trends. I tended not to go for the really short styles and I much preferred the longer styles and it tended to suit me much better. :)



























Here I am aged just 21yrs old. Still back in the 1980's and I loved this fashion. The off the shoulder look tended to suit me as I had a very petite frame with small shoulders.   :)

If I didn't feel good wearing something then I would tend to avoid wearing it. I was quite a modest dresser who preferred the classical styles in clothing, particularly as I approached my mid 20's. I tended to mostly choose the more pretty and feminine styles. :)

SmileyRose x

No comments: