Monday, October 01, 2012

Marriage Isn't For Everyone....:o)

Yes I think everyone should marry if they are in love with each other and they are prepared to share their lives with someone else. :)

I think marriage should be taken seriously; therefore couples should look into doing so with both eyes opened so to speak.

Marriage isn't about wearing a big fancy dress or an excuse to party....there are long periods of time after the wedding day to consider as well, especially once the children arrive. :)

I was once married and I have no regrets about marriage what-so-ever. If I had to do it all over again, then I would...but only to the right man. By the way, I am indeed a woman. ;o)

Unlike Hugh I have never ruled the idea of marriage out completely. I was a little hesitant about ever considering marriage again at first. In fact it was the furthest thing away from my mind for a few years. Now some 7yrs down the line I sometimes think how nice it would be to share my life with one special person again, but I'm in no hurry to tie the knot so to speak. :)

I'm happy plodding along and if love ever grabs hold of me again then I would seriously consider it.

If two people are in love and they want to cement their relationship together or if they are gay and they want to have a civil partnershp together....then I say "Go For It" and "Good Luck" ;o)

Oh and Hugh...you should give marriage a whirl, you might actually like it. Go for it!  ;o)

Click Here: Hugh Grant Re: Marriage For Gay Couples :)
I mostly associate marriage between a man and a woman. What difference does it make if gay couples have a civil partnership...? It's all about cementing their relationship together and making a commitment to one another that makes a difference...surely?

SmileyRose x

No comments: