Monday, February 25, 2013

Marriage ;o)

Someone once asked me how important I considered marriage to be? :o)

Marriage is certainly not something which I would consider doing lightly unless I was very sure about the person I was about to marry. It is important for two people to make a commitment to each other if they are in love because  marriage is a way of letting the other person know just how much they mean to you. It cements two halves together and makes them a whole. :) 
 
If you know the person well and you are sure they are the person you intend to spend your days with, then of course marriage is recommended. It should be considered as forever and not just a fleeting moment that is expected to pass by at the drop of a hat.

 
Of course not all marriages are made in heaven and not everyone  ends up living happily ever after ...but the intention to love each other forever within marriage should be their main consideration irrespective of what may happen/occur in the future.

We would all like that fairytale marriage to end happily ever after. Sadly they don't always end that way. If a marriage fails then it is always advisable to spend some time reflecting on what went wrong within the marriage. We should all learn from our failures so that if there is ever a 'next' time our experiences will help to make us better at the things we failed on. Nobody is perfect and it takes two people to make a marriage work.

As far as children are concerned: I certainly would never have children with a man I was not in love with at the time. :)


Ps Before anyone asks, yes I had both of my children within marriage. :)


SmileyRose x

No comments: